Thursday 10 November 2011

something music kids might steal



I apologise for the absolute terrible quality and editing of these photos, the lighting was so crap and I wasn't really in the mood to take photos. My blazer is from Primark and I've had it for about 5 years, I quite like it but because it's not major casual I don't wear it that much which is annoying. I have NO idea where the dress is from haha, it's too long which is annoying but I love the pattern and the shape of it. Only got to wear it once (last picture) so far which is a shame but it's because I'm not really a dress person. Hope you all had a good Christmas and have a good New Year, I'll be spending mine in the company of family friends because my life sucks and my mum hates me, but what can you do!


Polly xo


No comments:

Post a Comment