Monday 11 June 2012

dodgy tv show

So it seems that recently I have been heavily neglecting my blog. This is mainly to do with the fact that I felt like I had nothing to blog about and my laptop doesn't work properly. However I have no ben told to get off my ass and start blogging again, which is the plan. I have a couple of new posts lined up for the next few weeks so hopefully that will get it started again.
About 3 months ago I started going to a nail salon to go and get acrylic nails and recently I have been experimenting with neon colours as I love how bright they are and love it when people compliment them because they're so noticeable! I tried orange neon and that's been my favourite so far but I got the green done today and I think it's really interesting! Do you think that neon colours are good on nails or don't really work?

Polly xo

4 comments:

  1. I love neon colours for nails! Please check out my blog (i've just started)!

    mypinkhotpants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colour. love it!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    the casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour of your nails are SO COOL!
    Love them!
    www.wldhrts.com

    ReplyDelete