Sunday 23 October 2011

CrossTick 2

Bowler Hat - Topman £16
Boot slipper - Slipper Store £ 8.99

  1. Favourite of the week - Plants vs Zombie..oh my dear sweet lord it's so good. I completed in like an hour but even though I did, I just can't stop playing it. If you have Google Chrome check it out on there..please! I think it's an iPhone app, but seeing as I have a BlackBerry I can't play it on there :(
  2. Favourite accessory of the week - I love love love love bowler hats and I really want one, when I get my allowance in about a week I'll definitely be buying this. I've found out that buying stuff from the mens section in both Topman and River Island is a lot cheaper, so the fact that it's only £16 is a bonus!!
  3. Favourite item of clothing of the week - I guess slippers aren't really clothing, but since it's getting into winter I thought of looking round to see what there was. Admittedly this was the first pair that I came across, but they're so cute. I had a red pair similar to these..but they got stolen or lost I'm not really too sure.
  4. Favourite song of the week - Delorentos - S.E.C.R.E.T Literally found this band earlier today but this song is so good, and I love the rest of their stuff. Found them because a friend and I are going to see Frank Turner soon (OMGYAYAYAYAY) so we were looking for a band on YouTube that we would instantly fall in love that we would go see after..this is what we found :)
  5. Favourite video of the week - Rhianna - We Found Love This is a bit of a weird one, I like Rhianna and think she is a really good singer, however I don't really like her music genre. Someone showed me this video and i was like woahhhhh. Apparently it's exactly like Requiem For a Dream, so after I've finished this post I'm going to watch that :)
Polly xo

No comments:

Post a Comment